Memorable moment was
My brother pushed me into the water
Sliced .That was the important moment because
It was my brother and because we went together
And because it was the fun .
When I went to the water park andMe and my family had fun because we all together
After my brother pushed me we more fun that the one that
We were have . When I left I wanted stay .But when we
Left we had more fun in the in the house because my cousin
Threw a party we were dancing and eating .We had so much
Fun in that party
When we finish we were clean my cousin and I we were
Were in room playing in my room green light red light we had
So much fun that was the good day of my life for me .
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment